Re: New Book

Dewey --

Not meaning to rain on your campfire or anything, but "Botanica" (including the
CD) can be found on Borders' sale tables in these parts for $10-$14.  It's been
around now for a couple years.  One local Borders' Outlet store last summer was
using a stack of them as a table for doughnuts and coffee during a weekend
sale.

I'm glad the publishers didn't ask ME to do the book review, as I've found that
"Most Complete" claim to be highly overstated.  I've yet to go to this book to
look up a plant and actually find a listing for the plant I'm looking up.  :-(

Dean