new sites and pictures

Well, I accidentally sent my new website over the Internet. If anyone goes
their know it is not yet ready and will be in a week or two. OK well I have
found a few site worth looking at. Nothing to droll over but a few nice
pictures and some plants for the beginner.

http://www.zone10.com/wsdocs/locators/emforest/SpecialPrt.html

http://www.goodiestore.com/wwwroot/goodiestore/small.htm

This one says Amorphophallus but no other name probably Konjac?

http://www.sunbulb.com/bulbs.html

This place has Gonatopus boivinii for sale which you don't see a lot of even
though it can be a weed.

http://nativehabitat.com/plants.html

This place has a few common aroids
http://www.theplantplace.com/plntsrch.htm

This place has you common aquatic aroids.
http://watertropicals.freeservers.com/c1-plnts.htm

Boy the prices here are sure steep!!! But a nice picture of a Tacca or bat
flower worth a look.
http://www.sleepyoaks.com/rare_plants.htm

This place sells a Konjac and has a picture.
http://www.saguaroplants.com/photo_album.htm

http://camforest.com/main.htm#amorph-kon

http://www.alohatropicals.com/shrubs.htm

This site is pretty awesome lots of information not to mention some nice
pictures.
http://daphne.palomar.edu/wayne/ww0602.htm

http://www.inu.com/garden.htm

http://www.excelsagardens.com/Products/EG_ProductLookup.asp?PlantClass=Alocasi