Re: Seed trouble

>Priority is what first class used to be at fifty times the price. Most of
>you are not old enough to be aware of that so no comments from the peanut
>gallery with that remark. If  you can't say kind words in reference to age,
>then say nothing.

Gee, Half-Kidding Betsy, i have an old catalog, of reference, which I sent
out in mid 70s, which came back to me for a wrong address. cardboard
covers, stapled in the middle, thirteen cent stamp!

These young pups don't remember when a person could actually mail something
and have it arrive at its destination, I'll bet!

SO i use a crushproof box of some sort, even wee cigar tins, inside another
box with Styrofoam peanuts. and i never mark anything FRAGILE because that
is just a challenge to the Postal Employees. Drive by postal shootings are
not just a random accident, you know.

postmaster's daughter