Re: Seed trouble

cwaldron@frognet.net writes:

<< Priority is what first class used to be at fifty times the price. Most of
 you are not old enough to be aware of that so no comments from the peanut
 gallery with that remark. If  you can't say kind words in reference to age,
 then say nothing.

 Half kidding,
 Betsy

 Gee, I remember when mail was delivered twice a day (in Trenton, NJ), once
 on Saturday.  If you  dropped a letter in the corner mail box in the
 morning, it would be delivered that afternoon in the city.  How old does
 that make me?

 Clarence

Ancient, but I must be the same. Trouble is, there are not many of us around.
It all becomes one of those tales you tell the grand kids that you remember

Betsy