Re: seed

>I have just joined.
>
>How can I put my name on a list for seed?
>
>Claude Sweet
>San Diego, CA
>USA

Seed of most Araceae have a very short viability time....  usually no more
than three or four days...  Expecially Anthurium...  Others are longer...

 But, because of this time element, we do not have a seed list...  We have
tried on three different ocassions to establish growing areas for seed that
we received.  Problem with that is everybody sends the same seed and we
wound up with tons of Birdsnest Anthuriums and that is about all....

Sorry!
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE