Re: New position

I am sure that all of us wish you a wonderful new adventure and each of us
will miss you in the Aroid field. For those of us who know Tom, we know of
his mental capacities and derangement when it comes to his Aroids and
projects, but all of us would have him no other way. I am sure your time at
MoBot with Tom has had much joy and much confusion along with overwork and
never ending unfinished projects. Guess what, it will not change after you
have moved on and a new assistant is found. You have contributed much to our
efforts to keep Tom in line. Some things are best admitted, impossible.

Very best of luck and joy in your new endeavor ........

Betsy