Re: New position

Beth....

You have me crying all over the place...  What are we all going to do
without you....  We sure will miss you.  It was totally delightful finally
meeting you in St. Louis and if I ever get there again...  will renew the
friendship...

Of course I am one sided about this....  but what is going to happen to
poor Tom now?  He is left with only one arm...

Love you and will miss you.

I wish you the very best in your new job....  only the best for you...
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE
Your Source for Tropical Araceae