Re: Orders for Amorphophallus lewallei

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Orders for Amorphophallus lewallei
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:50:27 -0600 (CST)

    I agree with Bonaventure. Some small tubers of Asterostigma pavonii you
sent me two years ago was sadly crushed in 2D chips and it was in a padded
envelope. People at Selby Gardens sent titanum seeds in a small case for
audio K7 tapes. They arrived in good shape, but I don't know if they are
available there in Netherlands (or if they are cheap enough).

                      Best wishes,

P.S. My Amorph. seeds you sent in common envelopes are now thiner than
herbarium specimens!