Re: Patience, my friends

Interesting that some got the announcement and some did not. I know it never
came here even in blank form since I never got any blank forms. The little
gnomes must have been very selective. We must have been bad kids or we would
have gotten the opportunity but then, last year, I ordered, and did not
receive so maybe it did not make any difference at all.

Betsy Feuerstein