Re: Typhonium

-----Original Message-----
From: fh_bian@263.net <fh_bian@263.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Date: Sunday, March 19, 2000 12:04 AM
Subject: Typhonium

Dear ?,
Be forwarned, Typhonium would appear to be a genus in need of a lot more
work to 'sort it out', in my humble opinion several unnamed genera may be
'involved' in this complex group, and this is reflected by the recorded
chromosome counts, which I will give directly from TGOA.---"Chromosomes:
2n=16, 18, 20, 26, 36, 52, 54, 65, >100 (14)  ".
You should also write directly to Vic Soukup at --
Vic MAY be able to shed a little light about relationships within this
complicated group of plants, he has been working on their chemical

Good luck,

Julius Boos

Who had done the chromosomes experiment for Typhonium or known the number
of chromosomes? Please tell me anything about it,won't you?
Thanks a lot.<

鶜--䶆 http://www.263.net
@263.netײ鶜 ʗ http://freemail.263.net