Eletronic errata

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Eletronic errata
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 22:06:47 -0600 (CST)

Dear Aroiders,

    I have just noted a stupid error in my Aroideana article (A revised key
for the genus Asterostigma... Aroideana 22:30-31. 1999): The authors of the
genus Asterostigma are Fisch. & C.A.Mey., not C.A.Fisch.& Mey. as stated. I
must have typed wrongly when I asked Peter to change the full names in the
proofs by abbreviated names. (Peter, I think we need an errata in the next
Aroideana...) Unfortunately, the confused author's names are also in the
title, so I'll have to see this stupid mistake forever!

                                    Best wishes,