Fw: Rare & beautiful Caladium available

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Fw: Rare & beautiful Caladium available
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 21:54:11 -0600 (CST)

Dear Friends,

Spring is about to 'sprung', so I am waking up this project once again---to
those who are interested, please send contact me and send your checks as
explained in the re-post (SEE BELOW) of the original notice, and thanks to
all who showed great interest in this worthwhile project.   I am very
pleased to report that all or most of the tubers wiintered very well in a
paper bag kept at 'room temperature'.    They will be dolled out on a 'first
come, first served' basis, so do not tarry!!
To those who ALREADY sent checks, I am depositing them today and your boxes
are in the mail (Tony, Albert).

Good growing,