Re: black anthurium

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: black anthurium
  • From: Betsytrips@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:38:53 -0600 (CST)

I have seen these plants growing in an area outside of Cuenca and they do
fabulous. I know the ones that were brought into this country a month or so
ago looked very good. I do agree that they like higher altitude and therefore
good air circulation and cooler night temperatures. They also like high
humidity. You know, all of those difficult conditions to produce in the South
due to coolness and in the North, the humidity.

Betsy