WORLD SPATHIPHYLLUM SPECIES AND CULTIVARS

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: WORLD SPATHIPHYLLUM SPECIES AND CULTIVARS
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:39:50 -0600 (CST)

I am a retired Biologist with a passion for Spathiphyllum.   This email
merely registers my interest for other Members.    I seek authentic material
of all forms of the genus and will act as a Source and Reference to share
material which has now begun to arrive.  In the '80's I had over 80 forms
plus 140 spp of Marantaceae in UK but that Collection had to be passed on to
other Collections when I emigrated to Ireland to do other work in beautiful
West Cork.

Best Wishes to Everyone

Ron Iles