Re: addresses for the Typhonodorum Lindleyanum

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: addresses for the Typhonodorum Lindleyanum
  • From: "Maurice & Henriette Hinterding" <hinterding@dutch.nl>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 09:24:41 -0600 (CST)

Hola Brain, I was also one of them who would love to receive a couple of
Typhonodorum's. Please sent them to:
Royal Rotterdam Zoological & Botanical Gardens, t.a.v. M. Hinterding,
Botanical Department, Van Aerssenlaan 49, 3039 KE Rotterdam, Holland. Hope
to hear from you.

Maurice Hinterding
work: m.hinterding@rotterdamzoo.nl
home: hinterding@dutch.nl