seeds sent and new pics

Hello everyone I have sent out the seeds so please be looking for them they
will need water and some care when they get to you.

Also I have a new gallery on my site. gallery 7 Showing my last trip and
some plants and also some good friends. A new gallery will be up again soon.
Also some great PICS of a variegated Canary Island date palm I found while
in phoenix. I should get seed s from it later this year. THANKS

Brian's aroids