New PICS and seedlings

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: New PICS and seedlings
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:17:25 -0600 (CST)

Hello everyone I have sent out the seeds so please be looking for them they
will need water and some care when they get to you.

Also I have a new gallery on my site. gallery 7 Showing my last trip and some
plants and also some good friends. A new gallery will be up again soon. Also
some great PICS of a variegated Canary Island date palm I found while in
phoenix. I should get seed s from it later this year. THANKS

Brian's aroids