Hardy plants of N. E. China

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Hardy plants of N. E. China
  • From: "James W. Waddick" <jim-jim@swbell.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:01:39 -0600 (CST)

Dear Aroid/Arisaema;
I am posting this for Paige Woodward:

Jim Waddick, Zhao Yu-tang (co-authors of 'Iris of China') and I plan a tour this July to study the plants of two great mountains in China: Changbaishan and
Taibaishan.(some neat aroid, paris, and other possibilities). We hope that some of you will join us. I've made a website for the expedition at:

If you have questions, or any problems with the site, please email me.

hillkeep.ca is the website of Pacific Rim Native Plants nursery
and the Hillkeep Nature Reserve. The rest of the website will
appear shortly.

Paige Woodward
paige@hillkeep.ca
On top of Chilliwack Mountain in southwestern British Columbia,
Canada
Wet Zone 6
Latitude - Longitude : 49 09' 00" N - 122 01' 00" W
www.hillkeep.ca
Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.
Kansas City Missouri 64152-2711