Colocasia trunk?

Hello! I wanted to know is their any form of Colocasia that grow a trunk?
I saw a drawing of a Colocasia I believe Colocasia earyi or baryi not sure.
In this pic the Colocasia has a 3 to 4 ft trunk. Is this a true form or is
someone just calling a Alocasia a Colocasia by mistake?

It would be interesting to have a Colocasia Black magic or an Nancy's
revenge Colocasia with a trunk :>)