Re: Suwannee Laboratories address

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Suwannee Laboratories address
  • From: "Gabe Thomas" <CDANIELLE@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:13:38 -0600 (CST)

I spoke with a lady at Suwanee today. Apparently several other people have
called about this plant today. I'd hoped posting that I intended to call
would keep them from getting inundated with phone calls from fellow
Aroiders. Anyway, if someone got more info than me I'd be interested to hear
about it. All she knew is that they had brought back some Alocasias from
Brazil and that this particular plant is still in very small supply. They've
only sold it to local customers so she was surprised to hear about the
article and she couldn't comment on the name. She said the person I needed
to talk to wasn't in but she'd have him call me.

Gabe