Re: Suwannee Laboratories address

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Suwannee Laboratories address
  • From: "Richard Berry" <berry_rl@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:14:57 -0600 (CST)

If they only sell to local customers, I'd like to be a local customer. This
lab. is only about an hour's drive from where I live!

By the way there is a "Taro Black Marble Colocasia multiflora 'Black Magic'
" listed in the Paradise Water Gardens 2001 catalog on page 67.  This
marbled Colocasia is described as "greenish black with dark black mottling
splashed with green".  Do you suppose that this is the same or similar
plant?