  I have been growing Colocasia Esculenta (Green Taro) successfully in
Oklahoma now for four years and would like to add some different varieties.
Am interested in any of this family of Araceae that will grow in a heat
factor of 8 and hardiness zone 7.

 Currently, my seven bulbs have reached a size of from six inches to the
largest at ten inches. Four of my ten plants bloomed with seed, but I did
not know how to collect till finding this Web site.
 My plants grow over four feet tall with leaves up to (and over) eighteen
inches wide by two feet long. Last fall, when I dug them up to prepared them
for winter, I had to give away five each 5 gallon buckets full of various
sizes from 1 inch to 4 inches in diameter. Previous years have rated three
to four buckets.
 I would like to know if anyone would like to, or could, make a swap for
some of their varieties?? I can send anything from just coming out of
dormacy to stalk/leaf up to almost 12 inches. Or I will buy, because finding
different varieties here is impossible. Thanks