Re: March plant events in Tampa?

  • Subject: Re: March plant events in Tampa?
  • From: Aroideae@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:49:07 -0600 (CST)

hi susan,

i just returned from our tampa bay aroid club meeting tonight where i asked if there were any plant events on those dates and apparently there are none until the first weekend in april.  until this year, there was a big plant festival, Greenfest, at the University of Tampa, on the weekend you mention, but it has now been moved to the april date.  am sorry to report the sad news.

Does anyone know if there are any plant events going on in the Tampa area
March 23-26?  I have to travel there for work and thought I might have some
fun too!