RE: March plant events in Tampa?

  • Subject: RE: March plant events in Tampa?
  • From: "Inez and Len Dolatowski" <ldolatow@tampabay.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 19:49:28 -0600 (CST)

Upcoming Events March 23-26 in Florida!

The Leu Garden's Show is a must if you can make it!  We went last year and
it is terrific!
March 23-24 Leu Gardens, 1920 N. Forest Ave., Orlando  407-246-2620   Free
admission
Thousands of plants!

Some other events are:

Palm Show & Sale 9:30-4:30  Fairchild Gardens, Coral Gables  305-667-1651
www.fairchildgarden.org

12th Annual Spring Garden Festival. March 23-24.  Plants, displays, supplies
arts and crafts, auctions, seminars, food, entertainment.  Adults $6. kids
6-13 $4.  Kanapaha Botanical Gardens, 4700 SW 58th Dr., Gainesville
(352)372-4981.

Inez and Len Dolatowski
Editors of Sarasota Bromeliad Society and Florida Council of Bromeliad
Societies Newsletters