Rules and standards

  • Subject: Rules and standards
  • From: Durightmm@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:14:36 -0600 (CST)

I made two postings recently that never made it, therefore I presume they violated rules.   For that I am sorry.  If any offended I apologize for it is not my nature to offend.  For the few years I have participated here I do not recall seeing rules discussed or made avialble.  To avoid future problems like this for the moinitors  perhaps it would be timely to include te rules in a future NewsLetter.  Sincerely Joe Wright