Alocasia lowii DNA

THanks Julius for the likely cv status of A. Tigrina Superba Now I
have a more difficult one I suppose By the way, I might do a write
up of the total for the Newsletter of for Aroidea(?) although I am not
a member of either of them. Anyway, from the leaves provided by
Denis from Silver Krome Gardens, I measured for Alocasia lowii
Veitchii 22.3 pg and for A lowii Grandis 18.4 pg So in my opinion
they are different species. Any comment  would be welcome
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands