Amorphophallus distribution update

  • Subject: Amorphophallus distribution update
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:28:29 -0600 (CST)

Dear Amorphophiles,

I have finished distributing our surplus material over the orders and it
seems that nobody ends up empty-handed. The tubers will now be inspected by
a phyto-officer and then packed and shipped. May take another two weeks
before they leave Holland.

All those who ordered Am. lewallei will get that species as seed, at a
slightly later date. The berries are not yet mature but there's quite a
number of them.

In the meantime, a number of other plants have yielded offsets and I am
going to distribute these randomly, so some of you may get a surprise in the
shipment, that they didn't order. If you like it, keep it, if not, give it
to a friend.

Cheerio,
Wilbert