Re: Anthurium from Costa Rica

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium from Costa Rica
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:58:17 -0600 (CST)

Title: Re: Anthurium from Costa Rica
don, i'm surprised you haven't seen those; at least in nyc, they are not uncommon as cut flowers.  i personally don't like them that much, they look like monstrous anth. on steroids...  the shape and size are huge and they come in several colors.

  Well, here in Milwaukee, we are really in a (horti)cultural back water.  We see the big, red spathed ones and maybe some pinks and whites, but that's about all.