Nonaroid question!

  • Subject: Nonaroid question!
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:07:44 -0600 (CST)

Well, I think most know that no one usually just collects one specific
family or species of plants. Usually while collecting we find other things
that interest us. One I know most run into is orchids which is such a large
family. I find that I like the following species but I also find that hardly
anyone has them available or to trade. If they are available they are
usually very costly. Anyone out there growing these orchids or know were i
may get a some from?
bulbophyllums, cirrhopetalum, pleurothallis, stelis, restrepia, lepanthes