Re: [aroid-l] New IAS website additions

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] New IAS website additions
  • From: "Ron Iles" roniles@eircom.net
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 23:30:34 -0000

Thank you Wilbert for the always professional fun & compassion.  Now that I
have learned to write coherently so as to be understood maybe I will have to
get really imaginative & be more subtle in what I write between the lines &
words?   Anyway, I'm treading water, undecided as to the best for the
Spaths, to send them in weakened state to an Ark of unknown security or to
persevere here because it is now closer to Summer & somehow it may be easier
to get them back into their original peak condition to pass on or not later.

Photos of Spaths I will send snail as soon as the house move traumas end(?)
& I can get out of the huge number of boxes in this much smaller place.  One
man's meat is another Man's poison...but I do so like my matter of fact full
of colourful, even pungent, ingredients, an acquired taste & some might say
I sometimes prepare the food to make it deliberately undigestible....May you
have your beloved Amorphophallus Collection for the next fifty years & long
may we read the kindly abrasive straight faced Dutch humour.

The Best & Thanks again