[aroid-l] variegated konjac for sale

  • Subject: [aroid-l] variegated konjac for sale
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" mmarcotr@email.smith.edu
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:41:54 -0500

Spread the word. I have the first truly variegated mutation of
Amorphophallus konjac. I have three I am willing to sell. Go to
www.ebay.com and search konjac. You will see it and a link to a larger
web page with many more pictures.
Because I am new to ebay, ebay will only allow me to do one at a time.
So, I will sell one per week. This first one is number 1 on the picture
links at www.exoticfinches.com/plants/amorphstory.htm
_______________________________
Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College
Lyman Conservatory, 15 College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
www.smith.edu/garden
www.science.smith.edu/~mmarcotr
"Art is the unceasing effort to compete with
     the beauty of flowers and never succeeding."
          Marc Chagall