[aroid-l] Pinellia integrifolia - help please

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Pinellia integrifolia - help please
  • From: James Waddick jwaddick@kc.rr.com
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:39:20 -0600

Dear Aroiders;
I have been seeking Pinellia integrifolia it seems for years...actually it has been for years.
Next month I'll be visiting various Chinese locations and wonder if anyone has some specific insights into where I might find this plant-in cultivation or the wild. I'll be visiting the following cities and provinces including Botanical gardens in most lager cities:

Zhang Jia Jie
Shandong Prov
Henan Prov
Shaanxi Prov
Hunan Prov
Zheijiang Prov
And a few other sites.

Appreciate any good contacts or suggestions. Thanks.

Jim W.
Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.
Kansas City Missouri 64152-2711