[aroid-l] Amorph additions on website

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Amorph additions on website
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:06:07 +0100

Scott (thanks Scott!!!) has updated a number of phalloid pages with mainly
tuber pix from me (my Amorphophallus species that is..............). So for
all ye secret tuber-fetishists, throw away the shame, get out of the closet
and have a look at:

- A. antsingyensis
- A. corrugatus
- A. hohenackeri
- A. lanuginosus
- A. linearis
- A. maxwellii (yes, it DOES produce offsets. (Now how to get
one............ I accept any substantial bribe!!).
- A. mossambicensis
- A. napiger
- A. palawanensis
- A. parvulus