Re: [aroid-l]

At 10:26 AM 03/19/2003 -0500, angel morales wrote:

It all boils down to bureaucratic hypocrisy !! It's all right to slash and
burn the rain forest but not alright to salvage and remove a few plants for
study with out the long winded wait for a permit.
--
Angel151@earthlink.net

I have been singing this song since the middle of the 1970s. I would challenge anyone to show me a case of something being SAVED via CITES et al.

hermine
---