[aroid-l] dormancy

  • Subject: [aroid-l] dormancy
  • From: "MJ Hatfield" <mjhatfield@oneota.org>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:27:10 -0600

I've checked the Aroid-L archives and Deni Bown's book, but didn't find much
on the dormancy requirements of Gonatopus boivinii (not a weed up north),
Anchomanes difformis and Remusatia vivipara. Altho I've been growing them
all for several years I'm still unsure about how best to treat them during
dormancy. I keep them in their pots in a warm area. Should I also give them
a wee bit of moisture?

Thank you.

MJ Hatfield