Re: [aroid-l] Aroid Tattoo

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Aroid Tattoo
  • From: "ron iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:13:47 -0000

> At 04:25 PM 03/04/2004, ron iles wrote:
> >Heaven preserve us!  Does this not take Aro-inconcupiscence too far too

> >Monstera leaf & Anthurium inflorescence tattoos? Is not one little
> >enough?
Hermine wrote

> Until you run out of bare skin, there is no such thing as enough. you
> should see my Phaphs.
> hermine

Thank you for the kind invitation which I must courteously decline as I am
of a nervous & shy disposition.  I hope you will never run out of skin &
that what Nature provided can be there to give you joy forever with your
Phaphs as crowning glory.  Will IAS Directors & Members soon be recognisable
by mobile inky Phaphs & Monsteras & their endangered skin?

Ron Sunburn-Oottat