Re: [aroid-l] Aroid TATTOO

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Aroid TATTOO
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:42:59 EST

Marc,  I had the same idea a few years ago but havent followed through with
it.  I cant seem to get it to work with the anchor that is already on my right
shoulder.  I had in mind perhaps an armband made up of
Philo/Monstera/Anthurium leaves for the left arm, but havent had time to sit down and draw anything
out.  Good Luck in finding an artist.   Michael Mattlage