[aroid-l] Aroid TATTOO

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Aroid TATTOO
  • From: mburack@mindspring.com
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:14:22 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Admittedly I make this post with some trepidationâ?¦.however the list members of aroid-L are generally exceptionally  helpful, so I will go ahead and â??embarrassâ?? myself for the purposes of hopefully obtaining some assistance.

I am currently in the process of designing some â??artworkâ?? for another tattoo that I am working on (yes I have quite a bunch already).  I wanted to integrate some aroid imagery, as many of my tattoos are representative of things which I am interested in (hobbies, etc.)

I am wondering if anyone has any â??email-ableâ?? artwork (preferably â??drawingâ?? style, although anything would be acceptable).  I am most interested in imagery of â??monstera leavesâ??, anthurium leaves, anthurium infloresences, or anything else which has distinct form and feature.  I certainly do not expect that most (any?) readers of aroid-L are going to be truly familiar with the kind of imagery which is suitable to be â??tattooedâ?? (this is something that takes a little practice-!smile!) however, I would welcome any material which anyone would be willing to provide.

Thanks in advance.

(33 years old, going on 19)