  • Subject: [aroid-l]
  • From: "ron iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:42:55 -0000

Half-an-inch a DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's not a problem its a nightmare! Why
not let the Spaths have their way & enjoy sweet dreams.   From School I
thought Kauai was the wettest place on Earth?  It could be even better
there....or worse.   (Aside)....This fellah regards Spaths as WEEDS & grows

Aunty Mo