Re: [aroid-l] Variegated Dracunculus vulgaris

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Variegated Dracunculus vulgaris
  • From: "Albert & Febie" <mrknight@charter.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:30:30 -0500

would love to see a pic. Thanks Albert
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: danny wilson
  To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu
  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 12:02 AM
  Subject: [aroid-l] Variegated Dracunculus vulgaris

  Hey people!
  Today i was out looking at the huge patch of D. vulgaris coming up in my yard and noticed something odd.  I saw a first year offset whos leaf liiked like it had a whole lot of dust on it.  I tried to brish it off, but it wouldnt come off.  Looking closer i saw that the yellowish brown color was on the leaf.  Its not the white veined varigations on a lot of D. vulgaris.  It looks kind of like Alocasia zebrina reticulata without the heavy green lines.  I know its not from too much/little sunlight since many of them are growing in teh same place.  If anyone wants to see pictures i will be glad to send them.  Can anyone tell me they have seen/ heard of something like this?  I am excited to see if it will be on the next leaf the plant puts up.  Any help would be great!
  Thanks people!
  -Danny Wilson

  Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech Hacks & Scams.