[aroid-l] Monstera Deliciosa var. Rubra Fraud

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Monstera Deliciosa var. Rubra Fraud
  • From: "Joe Dana" <aroidjoe@altrionet.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:59:27 -0800 (PST)

My name is Joe Dana from California. Regarding the Monstera Deliciosa var.
Rubra. There is no such thing. I know the person who instigated the fraud.
Dave Gordon in Long Beach, California. He is somewhat of a wise guy who
likes to play tricks on people. He is one of those people who you can't
take seriously. The photo is just from an old fashion film negative. He is
still probably laughing.

                                    Joe Dana