Re: [aroid-l] Has anyone ever heard of these Amrophophallus?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Has anyone ever heard of these Amrophophallus?
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid (prive)" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 06:51:52 +0100

Hi Ken,

Well, there's a message I like to comment upon.........hoping I know a few
things about Amorphs.....

> Someone claims to have these for sale, but aroid.org doesn't
> list them as
> species.  Are there synonyms for some of them?
>
> A. bannanesis (typo (-ensis)?)

Published indead as bannaensis, this is a full synonym of Am. kachinensis

> A. kerrii

Is a full synonym of Am. yunnanensis

> A. virosus

Is a full synopnym of Am. paeoniifolius

> A. ximengensis

Is a full synonym of Am. krausei

Your vendor must be Chinese.............?

Cheerio,
Wilbert