Re: [aroid-l] Question--Colocasia "Black magic"

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Question--Colocasia "Black magic"
  • From: "W. George Schmid" <hostahill@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:22:05 -0500

Dean,
In Atlanta, Georgia: Pots standing in 2-3 inches of water produce long
runners (in the cool greenhouse after dormancy). The runners circle the
inside of the pot, eventually grow over the edge and into the water, where
they form rooted puppies. George
W. George Schmid
Hosta Hill - Tucker Georgia USA
Zone 7a - 1188 feet AMSL