Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum bloom in Indonesia

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum bloom in Indonesia
  • From: "danny wilson" <mudwasp_@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:48:56 -0800

haha, i was just thinking taht same thing tonight while out for dinner.  I think we may be on to something...  Maybe they were really short and noone told them.  Maybe everyone said they were normal sized and the people telling them that are 10 feet tall..
-Danny Wilson

>From: "Derek Burch"
>Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum bloom in Indonesia
>Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:45:41 -0500
>
>Very short jackasses to whom the plant may look huge?  The writer of the
>original article wasn't too swift either. Derek

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe.