Re: [aroid-l] Anthuriums from Ecuador

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Anthuriums from Ecuador
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:58:02 EST

Many thanks to Lynn (nice to hear from you too Lynn, I havent't been active
on the List for a while, too many other things taking up growing time!) and to
Dan for their very helpful and comprehensive replies - exciting stuff! I have
done very well with plants from Ecuagenera and have a number of beautiful
Anthuriums from them which I hope will go on to set seed in the future which I
will do my best to distribute.

By the way: some years ago I distributed a large number of berries/seeds of
Anthurium trinerve to many of the members of this List. If anyone grew these on
successfully and have seeds in return I would be very grateful, I have
managed to kill off my parent plant (one of my very few Anthurium fatalities...) and
of course did not grow on any seedlings of my own.... My new address is given

Best wishes,
Geoffrey Kibby
59 Southway
Raynes Park