Re: [aroid-l] simple question

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] simple question
  • From: "Bryant, Susan L." <SLBryant@scj.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:37:29 -0600

I'm not an expert by any means, but yes, I think there is such a thing as
foliar feeding.  I've seen articles on it on the internet.  Unfortunately I
only printed them and didn't bookmark them.  I think this is recommended for
ornamentals.  If you google "foliar feeding" there is a lot of info.
Supposedly gives plants a "quick boost"

Susan