[aroid-l] Anthurium trinerve

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Anthurium trinerve
  • From: GeoffAroid@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:23:49 EST

Dear aroiders....
I thought I would repeat this request since it was slipped in the middle of
another message last time and may have been missed by some, apologies if you
have already read this.......some years ago I distributed a large number of
berries/seeds of Anthurium trinerve to many of the members of this List (around 30
if I remember correctly). If anyone grew these on successfully and have seeds
in return I would be very grateful, I have managed to kill off my parent
plant (one of my very few Anthurium fatalities...) and of course did not grow on
any seedlings of my own....It was one of my favourite plants and was always in
flower and berry throughout the year. My new address is given below.

Best wishes,
Geoffrey Kibby
59 Southway
Raynes Park