[aroid-l] Colocasia 'Yellow Splash'

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Colocasia 'Yellow Splash'
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:24:18 -0500

A few days ago I announced here that I had a few plants of the variegated
Colocasia
for sale.  As expected I had many more requests than I had plants.  As I
began to
unpot them to prepare to ship them out, I found 2 more pots that I had not
originally seen......the pleasant surprises of a packed greenhouse.

For those that had originally requested plants and for anyone else that
might be
interested in these plants, I have listed one of them on ebay.  Feel free to
bid their
if you wish.  The link on ebay is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2390266951&category=25463

good luck,