Re: [Aroid-l] Administrivia: UCE blockers, and replys again

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Administrivia: UCE blockers, and replys again
  • From: bonaventure@optonline.net
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:25:27 -0500

I haven't gone over all my e-mails over the last 24 hrs, but I hope all responses for my spare offsets have been private as I requested  (the first 6 were, thank you). Sorry, but all Amorphophallus mossambicensis offsets have been spoken for. I'll wait till weather rises above 40F nights here consistently to ship.
Bonaventure