[Aroid-l] Amorph. chromosome number

Hello fellow Amorph-a-holics,

I've got a few different species of Amorphs either blooming now or in the near future and was hoping to try some crosses this year.  I've collected pollen from konjac so far and am now anxiously awaiting the blooming of several others, including the fantastic verticillatus that I got from Alan last fall (thanks Alan).  I was hoping someone might be able to tell me how I can find out chromosome numbers for the various species as a way of refining my attempts to those that have the chances of success.  I'm guessing that someone must have looked at chromosome number for a thesis project at some point in time.  Thanks in advance,

Dan

Daniel Devor
Gibsonia, PA
zone 5b/6a (still cold and snowing today)